Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 31 Russellville 7

Featured Replies

Lots of fumbles in the rain

Solid win by the Tigers.. Looks like they're getting healthy and peaking for a long playoff run.. Should be a great game next week with Mayfield..

Murray keeps their footing in the 2A pecking order... Russellville was weighed, measured, and found wanting.

 

Not sure RVille stays in the upper echelon discussion in 1A after this.

I'll be tge first to say I was wrong on this one. But Murray doesn't stand in Russellville's way in 1A. Lot of work to do Panthers. This game can help them if they will look at the film and learn from it. Focus on district play and advance.

 

As VOR said, this game was more important to Murray. Lose you 3rd game of the season this early to a 1A team and you are reeling with a date with Mayfield coming up!

Fumbles killed Russellville. If they have another showing like they did tonight they won't make it to beachwood. Rain or no rain you can't put the ball on the ground against a good team and expect to win

I not only missed this pick, I'm flabbergasted. WOW, shocked!

So I guess Russellville has not taken Mayfield's place just yet.

So I guess Russellville has not taken Mayfield's place just yet.

Nobody can

Russellville will dominate their district, just like Mayfield did, but, beating Fulton Co and Fulton City isn't that tough. Crittenden may occasionally have a team that can play with them, but, more times than not, it'll be Russellville's to lose. I will say teams like KCD, Bethlehem and Holy Cross will have a much better chance to advance further than they did when Mayfield stood in the way, but, more times than not, Russellville should handle any of those teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.