Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 54 Garrard County 26

Featured Replies

Impressive win by the Juggs very proud.

I did not see this coming. Eric Turner has done a nice job.

 

Clyde, I'll meet you in E-town next week to watch a our alma mater's square off.

I did not see this coming. Eric Turner has done a nice job.

 

Clyde, I'll meet you in E-town next week to watch a our alma mater's square off.

 

I would enjoy that but I will be in Pittsburgh.

  • Author

Blown away by the boys performance tonight, and impressed by the coaches play calling/match ups . Just all around great game plan and execution from start to finish. I knew this was something the Juggs had in them was there just wondering when it would come out.

Charles Gaines is the best receiver I've seen in a while. GC with another undisciplined, soppy, zombie like performance. Good piece of humble pie tonight. Boyle and Lex Catholic games are going to be ugly.

Big win Lloyd as they now plant a flag in the thick of the 2A East race...as for Garrard... this has to go down as a bad loss

Congrats JUGG'S now get ready to play like that in the District and playoffs. JD

Great win by the boys and the coaches congratulations

Does this win put NewCath on notice?

Does this win put NewCath on notice?

 

Think NCC was already on notice. Be real interested in how Lloyd does with Conner next week. Think Juggs will score but more interested in if they can shut down Conner offense. NCC outgained Conner but out penalty-ed them too. Be interesting to see if Juggs can match Conner in disciplined play.

  • Author

I'm very disappointed the Charles Gaines did not get reconition from the local news channels for his performance 6 catches 176 yards with 3 TDs. Garrard County is a fine 3A school and Lloyd had a break out performance and doesn't get noticed.

I'm very disappointed the Charles Gaines did not get reconition from the local news channels for his performance 6 catches 176 yards with 3 TDs. Garrard County is a fine 3A school and Lloyd had a break out performance and doesn't get noticed.

 

Yeah! That's messed up!

Gaines definitely past the eye test. How do you compare him to a Jelani (sp) Brandon or a Charles Sheffield?

 

I was not living around here when both of these guys were playing.

  • Author
Gaines definitely past the eye test. How do you compare him to a Jelani (sp) Brandon or a Charles Sheffield?

 

I was not living around here when both of these guys were playing.

 

IMO that is very hard to do because of how raw Gaines talent still is. Which in a way is a very scary thought because imagine what a big time D1 or 1AA program could turn him into. I think trying to compare him especially to the likes of Brandon is hard because he was an all around athlete who "got it". Obviously one could compare strictly the presence of athletic ability but I believe that would do Gaines a disservice. What I mean by that is I truly don't think young Charles knows what he is really capable of and that is what excites me to see.

Called this one wrong. Congrats to LM.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.