Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 Teams

Featured Replies

Pick your Top Ten in Kentucky regardless of class. Who is the Best in Kentucky and why?

MALE

TRINITY

SCOTT

SOUTH WARREN

BOYLE

ST X

PULASKI

BG

JOHNSON CENTRAL

SK

Male

Trinity

Scott County

St. X

Boyle County

South Warren

Johnson Central

Manual

Pulaski County

Bowling Green

Male

Trinity

Scott County

St. X

Boyle County

South Warren

Johnson Central

Manual

Pulaski County

Bowling Green

i like your top ten but how come Boyle in front of SW only common opponent central Hardin Boyle lucky to hold on to game by 2 south warren beat pretty easy basically without litten also BGto athletic for JC just saying

1. Male

2. Trinity

3. Scott County

4. Simon Kenton

5. Manual

6. Johnson Central

7. Bowling Green

8. South Warren

9. Boyle County

10. St. Xavier

  • Author

1.Male

2.Trinity

3.Scott County

4.Manual

5.Boyle

6.South Warren

7.St. Xavier

8.Simon Kenton

9.Bowling Green

10.Pulaski Co.

1. Male

2. Trinity

3. Scott County

4. South Warren

5. Manual

6. Simon Kenton

7. Johnson Central

8. St. X

9. Bowling Green

10. Boyle County

i like your top ten but how come Boyle in front of SW only common opponent central Hardin Boyle lucky to hold on to game by 2 south warren beat pretty easy basically without litten also BGto athletic for JC just saying

 

I just put my top 10 teams up. I didn't put them in order. I would rank Boyle County ahead of South Warren though. I'd have BG ahead of South Warren also. Manual also.

I forgot about Simon Kenton. Whoops. I'll rank them now for clarity.

 

1. Male

2. Trinity

3. Scott County

4. Simon Kenton

5. Manual

6. St. X

7. Pulaski County

8. Bowling Green

9. Boyle County

10. South Warren

Male

Trinity

Scott Co

Simon Kenton

St X

Bowling Green

Manual

Ryle

Boyle Co

South Warren

1. Male

2. Trinity

3. Scott County

4. Simon Kenton

5. Manual

6. Johnson Central

7. Bowling Green

8. South Warren

9. Boyle County

10. St. Xavier

 

I'm not sure I would put Manual nor Johnson Central that high

1.) Male

2.) Trinity

3.) St. X

4.) Simon Kenton

5.) Boyle County

6.) Scott County

7.) South Warren

8.) Bowling Green

9.) Johnson Central

10.) Pulaski County

I'm not sure I would put Manual nor Johnson Central that high

 

Whats your critique on those teams?

 

Manual has a win over Central (who beat St. X) and is one of only 4 undefeated 6A teams. They also defeated Fern Creek who is a Top 15-20 team in the State.

 

Since you are a Boyle fan I will use Boyle as a comparison... Manual has two wins better than anyone Boyle has beat and Ballard/Central Hardin would be considered a toss-up

 

 

Johnson Central beat Lexington Catholic soundly (the final margin was misleading) and is the #1 ranked 4A team.

I rescind my selection of Manual there.

 

However, Johnson Central I feel like would be #9 on your list. I am not going to say why yet .

I rescind my selection of Manual there.

 

However, Johnson Central I feel like would be #9 on your list. I am not going to say why yet .

 

I will read between the lines and say it for you

 

You think that LexCath win isn't very impressive and LexCath isn't very good?

:sssh:

 

You can plead the Fifth if you wish HAHA

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.