Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6a North Hardin/ 2a Monroe County Predictions

North Hardin at Monroe County 8 members have voted

  1. 1. North Hardin at Monroe County

    • North Hardin (1-3)
      50%
    • Monroe County (2-2)
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

  • Author

1-3 North Hardin goes down south to the border county of Monroe. While they are there they should try the BBQ! 2-2 Monroe county will host the much larger school for the first time.

 

North is coming off a loss to juggernaut South Warren while Monroe left one on the field with five turnovers (three in the redzone) to Franklin Simpson.

 

I should say that Monroe has a few guys sitting out this week healing up for the start of district play next week. QB Lincoln Arnett sitting out with minor knee sprain. Offensive lineman Justin Coffelt still out for one more week with slight acl tear. Offensive linemen Nathan ware out for a couple weeks with separated shoulder. Linebacker Trey Whitlock is questionable with bruised lung.

 

All of these young men are crucial to district play and need the break with first game next week and then a by-week.

North Hardin very athletic .monroe will be ok in district but NH wins handily

North Hardin defense is small and can be run on quite easily. Offense can put points on the board, coaching is also a major weak point for this team, North Hardin will not win handily against anyone left on their schedule. North Hardin 34 Monroe County 28

  • Author

If Monroe had all their horses playing I would say North would not win this one. But that's not the case. Even with Monroe sitting 3-4 key players I feel they take this one. North will not put up big numbers on the Falcon defense.

 

Monroe 21

North 14

Monroe County kids play hard for a small school they get it done..I'm on the fence I believe it's a toss-up. Cheering for MC!

Hardin county preps... I have read your posts over time and you sure are a North Hardin and John Hardin blaster. You take shot after shot at those 2 schools. Whether it's coaching at North/lack of defense or lack of discipline at John etc... Being an Etown supporter and follower I hope you don't start wearing our program out too. I know Central has had a couple good years of late and now they are world beaters. Yes they have a good team, but they aren't " elite" like you seem to think they are nowadays. I would like to see Etown and Central renew that rivalry. Central probably would and should win being a much larger school, but it would be nice to see them playing again.

Great post Big Saucy-- I figured he must be a coach for all digs at North. And then he must be a ref to hear/see all the lack of discipline of John.. And now a fan who sits in the end zones at Central to know all about them. I think North wins this one by 14 or more

Just call it as I see it, dont believe in being politically correct. I have been a John supporter since 2005, went to all the Bowling Green games including the away games. I know MANY John booster supporters AND coaches and am truly echoing the sentiment coming out of the program the last 2 years. When it comes to North, certain parents are calling out the coaching staff as the reason for the lack of wins over the past several years. As for Central, I am involved in the HCYF league, have a son at West Hardin and have been a fundraiser for Central Hardin football. Trust me when I say, Central is only 4 year removed from losing to John 48-0, they were hard to watch and seeing them establish a winning program is satisfying.

Etown has been resurrected by Brown but their scheduling is suspect and they will be exposed in the playoffs.

MRKNOWNOTHING, I dont sit with the boosters in the end zone but sit in the stands. I would be the one with the airhorns and cowbells, trying to resurrect the dead that attend Central games.

It's very easy to sit in the stands and be critical. You can either criticize and be part of the problem or if you truly are part of the fundraising be quiet and be supportive and be part of the solution.

TsYoung- are they really resting some players? Did they get hurt in last game?

 

I think if those players sit then edge goes to North

HCP- your response gives me all the insight I need to know about your comments.

Just call it as I see it, dont believe in being politically correct. I have been a John supporter since 2005, went to all the Bowling Green games including the away games. I know MANY John booster supporters AND coaches and am truly echoing the sentiment coming out of the program the last 2 years. When it comes to North, certain parents are calling out the coaching staff as the reason for the lack of wins over the past several years. As for Central, I am involved in the HCYF league, have a son at West Hardin and have been a fundraiser for Central Hardin football. Trust me when I say, Central is only 4 year removed from losing to John 48-0, they were hard to watch and seeing them establish a winning program is satisfying.

Etown has been resurrected by Brown but their scheduling is suspect and they will be exposed in the playoffs.

MRKNOWNOTHING, I dont sit with the boosters in the end zone but sit in the stands. I would be the one with the airhorns and cowbells, trying to resurrect the dead that attend Central games.

HCP I agree with you 100%NH is very good terribly coached no discipline no defensive scheme .offense relies on athleticism and they have a lot .as for Etown weak schedule will get you beat in playoffs they should make it to regional but they play no one until then .
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.