6a North Hardin/ 2a Monroe County Predictions

tsyoung7

North Hardin at Monroe County  

8 members have voted

1. 1. North Hardin at Monroe County

• North Hardin (1-3)
    • Monroe County (2-2)

I don't think HCP is sitting in the stands nor do I think he is coaching a little league team in the Hardin Co. area. I would guess he might be on the sidelines coaching at Central to have all the "inside" info as he states. Plus to repeatedly bash the other programs in the area I'm guessing there is probably other motives. I will be politically correct and say BG will beat you on Friday. They have better athletes and they are more balanced offensively than the Bruins. I hope Central has a good year. I know they will have success because they have a good team. I choose not to bash their program or any other programs on a message board.

I believe if you look on the Central Hardin/ Bowling Green post, you will see the following quote that I posted: Central really struggles when the running game is not effective and they are forced to throw the ball. Stop Central's running game and you have a good chance of winning. Defense certainly carries this team. I am not sure they have enough horses to overcome Bowling Green but I doubt it will be a blowout.

Maybe you should be correct, instead of politically correct?

TsYoung- are they really resting some players? Did they get hurt in last game? I think if those players sit then edge goes to North

Only banged up a little. We have three OL sitting, the starting QB is trying to rest a slight knee sprain, I do believe coach P is going to rest him. And our starting LB is questionable. Bruised lung...

No worries, it's not a game that means anything other than bragging rights. Good luck to North and hope they have safe travels.

Yes. I will update by quarter. Or anything really big that happens. It is raining in Monroe and has been for two hours. I hope it moves out by game time but if not I look for a low scoring game. Monroe's field drains very well but wet is wet. It will hurt North more than Monroe. I don't look for us to throw very much tonight with the jv QB starting the game.