Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic 47 Apollo 14

Featured Replies

Catholic dominated this game and led 47-7 at the half. The only negative was giving up another TD on special teams, I think that is 4th this year. Zuberer, Morton, Garner, and Jacobs are really starting to click on all cylinders and the defense is solid enough. After the DC game I was really down on them but now it is hard not to get excited about the potential of this team.

Ouch catholic is going to go far this year

Got a score update that it was 14-7 Catholic early. The next update came through about 20 minutes later at 35-7. Pretty disappointing that Apollo still cant compete on the city/county level. They are taking baby steps forward, but have a ways to go to be where they need to be.

 

As for Catholic, we'll have their game vs Butler County next week. King Rex vs RZ3 for the district title. Early thoughts are that Catholic wins it by a few scores but Butler can put up big numbers pretty quick. I expect a high scoring affair next Friday.

Should be exiting game King Rex will do his thing but butler will be out coached .OCwins by 2-3tds

I like OCath next week.

 

Going to be some Great 2A playoff games this year!

You would be hard pressed to find a coach to out coach John Edge. He always finds a way to maximize the talent Catholic has. They have a great system in place over there that will always have them competitive. I still maintain those early losses are going to go a long way into making Catholic better and even more ready for a playoff run. Catholic's offense gets all of the pub, but their defense has been REALLY good all year. This Butler game will be a good test for them.

I read Catholic had 284 yards on the ground. I thought they shelved the run game?

I read Catholic had 284 yards on the ground. I thought they shelved the run game?
They do have a run game until they play somebody who has a decent defense! Not sold yet.
They do have a run game until they play somebody who has a decent defense! Not sold yet.

 

I get why they can't run the ball. Their OL not good. It would be like UK basketball trying to shoot 3's. They can't.

 

You act like the shelve it for no reason. The reason is they run the ball 20 times a game and get 50 yards and you think they should still run it. That's dumb!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.