Harrison County 12 Scott High School 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who pitched for Scott the first time the two faced each other?

Brent Smith who was a senior pitched against harrison did a good job agianst them and threw a 4 hitter which was his last start of the year. I believe he entered some arm trouble plus pitched on Sr night which ended up getting rained out

Why don't you worry about Harrison instead of attacking every other team... or just Brossart.

12-2 there wasn't anything to worry about, but with Harrison playing a good central kentucky team today, I am worried and hoping that it will be a good game.

12-2 there wasn't anything to worry about, but with Harrison playing a good central kentucky team today, I am worried and hoping that it will be a good game.

How convenient that that Central Kentucky team happens to be the favorite, while the NKY team just happened to be the district loser in the first round. Funny isn't it?

How convenient that that Central Kentucky team happens to be the favorite, while the NKY team just happened to be the district loser in the first round. Funny isn't it?

Just means that those Central Kentucky teams that moved on are better, I guess...

Everybody likes a winner even when they have a "down" year...
Yep, you will learn pitching and humilty shortly!!

Up on the hump at Cambpell, your not allowed to honk your horns ands flash lights while opposeing teams are batting. I wish your team the best, but??? Fans like you, kinda ruin all the goodwill that should be showed during a tounry like this.

You need to settle down some:thumb:

Up on the hump at Cambpell, your not allowed to honk your horns ands flash lights while opposeing teams are batting. I wish your team the best, but??? Fans like you, kinda ruin all the goodwill that should be showed during a tounry like this.

:thumb: :lol:

Harrison only wins because their fans honk their horns and flash their lights, if that were true, everyone would park their cars next to the field. Come on now, you know better than that...

Well cry me another Northern Kentucky River why don't you. :laugh:
This IS NO NKY river, it is about respect for all teams in the tourney and not just one.

I wish the best for everyteam in the region, they are all good kids that have played their hearts out ALL summer long to reach this point.

Flameing one team or another at this junction, is uncalled for.

I am sure that the proud Scott Eagles would of loved to play 2 out of 3.

Maybe a different outcome than comeing on this board hearing ....HA HA, welcome to the 10th Region.

IMO!! Pitiful!!:fight: And I do wish Harrison all the best. :thumb:

Harrison only wins because their fans honk their horns and flash their lights, if that were true, everyone would park their cars next to the field. Come on now, you know better than that...
DO WE??? Judgeing from your posts??? Do you have anything good to say about anyother team, other than your own??

These kids ALL know each other, they might not be friends after the game, but come back being friends. These guys have long forgot any defeat that the parents carry on about.

I dont know you, but lets say, I know most of the boys personannally. They ALL read this board. Id rather be a friend, than antaginize the whole region over ONE team.

Im sure you a good person in love with your team, but all these kids deserve props....Win or lose.

You know, over this weekend, its hot as heck out there , and there they are to make you proud, win or lose.

Hope you can see my reasoning...... I wish the best for Harrison:thumb:

Also for the Mustangs:thumb: But we have some pretty tough games ahead of us today.

Hope we both survive till tomarrow!! Clark as well as Bourbon, is no walk off.:argue:

DO WE??? Judgeing from your posts??? Do you have anything good to say about anyother team, other than your own??

These kids ALL know each other, they might not be friends after the game, but come back being friends. These guys have long forgot any defeat that the parents carry on about.

I dont know you, but lets say, I know most of the boys personannally. They ALL read this board. Id rather be a friend, than antaginize the whole region over ONE team.

Im sure you a good person in love with your team, but all these kids deserve props....Win or lose.

You know, over this weekend, its hot as heck out there , and there they are to make you proud, win or lose.

Hope you can see my reasoning...... I wish the best for Harrison:thumb:

Also for the Mustangs:thumb: But we have some pretty tough games ahead of us today.

Hope we both survive till tomarrow!! Clark as well as Bourbon, is no walk off.:argue:

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...