Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 12 Scott High School 2

Featured Replies

Brossart better worry bout Bourbon's ace tomorrow.

Why don't you worry about Harrison instead of attacking every other team... or just Brossart.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Jon Swanson not pitch in this game? Imo swanson is the best pitcher scott has and I have seen all of Scott's pitchers atleast two or more times. I think coach roberts needs to look back on this game as a lesson learned.

Why don't you worry about Harrison instead of attacking every other team... or just Brossart.

 

Well cry me another Northern Kentucky River why don't you. :laugh:

You have to admit Harrison got the worst draw possible... Will be very difficult for them to throw together three wins in a row but if they do they will no doubt be the best team in the region.

 

 

Harrison did get a very tough draw. However, the easy win over Scott and the fact that they still have their 3 best pitchers available could help them. It will take a very strong outing against arch rival GRC to make it to the finals. But, Giles, Martin, and Lewis are all available. Lewis pitched only 2 innings against Scott High and 8th Grader Jarrod Martin pitched the final 3 innings. Both games could be good ones on Tuesday.

Well cry me another Northern Kentucky River why don't you. :laugh:

 

All kidding aside Striker, Scott High looked intimidated early in the game against Harrison County. I'm sure they missed their Shortstop who got injured, but I am not sure why the kid that beat Harrison at Harrison didn't pitch again. He kept them off balance the entire game on the Hilltop. And anytime you start the game with a HBP, BB, and a throwing error on the first 3 batters, you are most likely in for a long day. The ball bounced well for the Thorobreds as well as 2 grounders bounced over the infielders heads. Both games on Tuesday should be dandy's as all 4 teams still have their aces.

Who pitched for Harrison?

I wonder if the Harrison radio guy had to turn the volume down when Coach Whitaker was cussing out his player in the first inning. You could hear it all the way over to the girls fastpitch game on the other field.

Can't wait for the games today. I agree they should both be dandies !!!

All kidding aside Striker, Scott High looked intimidated early in the game against Harrison County. I'm sure they missed their Shortstop who got injured, but I am not sure why the kid that beat Harrison at Harrison didn't pitch again. He kept them off balance the entire game on the Hilltop. And anytime you start the game with a HBP, BB, and a throwing error on the first 3 batters, you are most likely in for a long day. The ball bounced well for the Thorobreds as well as 2 grounders bounced over the infielders heads. Both games on Tuesday should be dandy's as all 4 teams still have their aces.

Who pitched for Scott the first time the two faced each other?

Who pitched for Scott the first time the two faced each other?

 

If I am not mistaken maybe a Martin?

I wonder if the Harrison radio guy had to turn the volume down when Coach Whitaker was cussing out his player in the first inning. You could hear it all the way over to the girls fastpitch game on the other field.

 

Really? I never heard anything.:sssh:

Really? I never heard anything.:sssh:

I don't see why he doesn't get on the first base coach also.He should have made sure the kid wasn't running.I think he was watching the play at the plate instead of his runner.No excuse for the coach letting the kid get away from him like that.

I don't see why he doesn't get on the first base coach also.He should have made sure the kid wasn't running.I think he was watching the play at the plate instead of his runner.No excuse for the coach letting the kid get away from him like that.

 

The kid would have been okay if he had his head up and saw the runner in front of him stop and turn back. The runner on first ran with his head down and was then hung out to dry when the lead runner changed direction. I am sure it was a good learning/teaching experience for all involved.

I didn't think you would hear him, Hilltopper. It must be easy to turn your head. I forgot he is god in Harrison County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.