Elder (OH) 35 Scott County 17

frankdracman23

The score looks respectable but it sounds closer to a blow out.

That's okay Scott County. Welcome to the big leagues. Each year you will gain on these teams, just keep playing them.

Going to be tough to gain much on these teams if you can't at least throw the ball with some success. You don't have to be great at it but you can't have no answer when you fall behind by 14 points. And you have to be able to defend the pass. Scott County needs to find some sort of passing game to make a run at the Louisville teams and yes maybe even Simon Kenton.

Going to be tough to gain much on these teams if you can't at least throw the ball with some success. You don't have to be great at it but you can't have no answer when you fall behind by 14 points. And you have to be able to defend the pass. Scott County needs to find some sort of passing game to make a run at the Louisville teams and yes maybe even Simon Kenton.

I hear you but I also know Coach McKee knows what he is doing.

Went to the game at the Pit and SC has a nice team but having seen Trinity and Male beating Trinity I would be shocked if anyone in Kentucky can beat one of those two teams. SC did struggle to pass the ball but they have a great ground attack. How good is the left tackle at Elder (ND recruit), he is worth the price of admission.

Who's was fighting ? I was at the game an didn't see none of that. I did see elder playing after the whistle a lot. An a lot pushy grabby stuff. An when sc kid pushed back. He was the one who got penalty ?? Tell us who was fighting ?

75 didn't show me much. But dirty play. He holds,plays after whistle, cheap shots kids , after Scott co kid stopped he would hit them again. Or push down from behind. Wasn't that good at all. Another case where being big gets him looks from good schools or attention.