Ryle 52 Boone County 7

uk#1fan

Lawnboy 13 your way off base. Boone was relevant since Shawn Alexander. The time period from 2002-2009 Boone had more playoff wins than any other 6A teams. They went to the 4th round of the playoffs 3 times and again in 2011. They had at least 2 3rd round appearances. During that time period that was better than anyone else in 6A from NKY

Then I stand corrected. However, their drop off the map the past 5/6 years as been drastic though, as it not?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawnboy 13 your way off base. Boone was relevant since Shawn Alexander. The time period from 2002-2009 Boone had more playoff wins than any other 6A teams. They went to the 4th round of the playoffs 3 times and again in 2011. They had at least 2 3rd round appearances. During that time period that was better than anyone else in 6A from NKY

....and they forced their coach out because his offense wasnt flashy enough. Hows that working for you now? After all you couldnt get quality coaches to apply to your last opening, and hired the AD instead.

I really feel sorry for the players from Boone.

To any parent and/or player in line to go to Boone County, if your son/you are a gifted football player find another another school. Ryle should be a consideration but beyond Ryle you need to look outside of Boone County.

I hear good things are happening at Scott in Taylormill . I would try that school out !! Really changing things . They also have very nice facilities.

....and they forced their coach out because his offense wasnt flashy enough. Hows that working for you now? After all you couldnt get quality coaches to apply to your last opening, and hired the AD instead.

The talent left with the addition of new schools. They should have won more with what they had. No fault at all to the current and last coach. They were the victim of wrong place at the wrong time.

He's absolutely right. Boone is a sunk ship. Anyone coming up with football talent should look to move into Ryle or Coopera district. These are the facts.

All you need is a relative that lives in the district so you can put that as your place of residence. Heck, you don't even need that. Do you own a piece of property with no buildings on it? That counts too. Closed enrollment... sorta.

It can be fixed in Boone's case. I will give my proposal sometime soon.

Will it be in this thread Guru, or will you start another? Maybe put a link to it in this thread.

Sad to see just how far the program has fallen, I don't know this for a fact, but I keep hearing they have athletes walking the hallways that don't want anything to do with the football program. Again, that is second hand knowledge, how do you reverse that trend?

All you need is a relative that lives in the district so you can put that as your place of residence. Heck, you don't even need that. Do you own a piece of property with no buildings on it? That counts too. Closed enrollment... sorta.

Will it be in this thread Guru, or will you start another? Maybe put a link to it in this thread.

Another thread but it will not make many people happy.