Ryle 52 Boone County 7

uk#1fan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel sorry for the players from Boone.

To any parent and/or player in line to go to Boone County, if your son/you are a gifted football player find another another school. Ryle should be a consideration but beyond Ryle you need to look outside of Boone County.

Guru

That is completely unprofessional for you to say. That is a shot at Boone County and the school system. I am sure that is in retaliation from the experience your son had as well as not one Head coach in Boone County will give you or this website any respect. If you don't like the Boone County or any school in the system then leave. We don't want you here either.

Guru

That is completely unprofessional for you to say. That is a shot at Boone County and the school system. I am sure that is in retaliation from the experience your son had as well as not one Head coach in Boone County will give you or this website any respect. If you don't like the Boone County or any school in the system then leave. We don't want you here either.

You are right, it is an indictment of the Boone County School System as it relates to athletics.

It has nothing to do with my son, he had a good high school football experience. We all want to win more games but other than that I have no complaints.

And apparently you haven't been reading for the last 15 years, I don't give a you know what, what anyone or any school thinks of me and BGP.

Finally, we are experiencing record numbers on BGP for the 4th year in a row...