South Warren 15 Bowling Green 14 (Frosh)

Doubletake1906

It won't be long before they get each other on the schedule.. Being so new, no way would it have been smart to schedule BG when they 1st got going, but, as good as they're doing now, it's a make sense game. I think SW is way ahead of where anyone thought they'd be at this point..

In 2005 Warren East beat BG for the JV SKY Conference Championship...those JV East kids would go on to go 10-2 and then 11-3 their next two years at the Varsity level and were 3 points from playing for a State Championship in 2007. In those same two years, that group went 0-3 against BG by a combined score of 124-13 in Varsity action...I wouldn't read too much into lower level scores...

In 2005 Warren East beat BG for the JV SKY Conference Championship...those JV East kids would go on to go 10-2 and then 11-3 their next two years at the Varsity level and were 3 points from playing for a State Championship in 2007. In those same two year, that group went 0-3 against BG by a combined score of 124-13 in Varsity action...I wouldn't read too much into lower level scores...

Most of us realize that but it sure beats the alternative of Bowling Green moving everyone down.

It won't be long before they get each other on the schedule.. Being so new, no way would it have been smart to schedule BG when they 1st got going, but, as good as they're doing now, it's a make sense game. I think SW is way ahead of where anyone thought they'd be at this point..

Yes they are. I think it is easy to say that they are the second best team/program in BG right now.