Braun Strowman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that he's a part of the Wyatt family because he makes them even more formidable.

If he was introduced as just another stand-alone wrestler, I'd be kind of ho-hum on him. He reminds me of the guys WWE used to introduce back in the late 80's/early 90's (like The Undertaker), in that he's almost impossible to hurt.

There is just something about his face that really has me disliking him. I thing his facial features are smushed together. Really odd looking, but a big powerful ma for sure.

I think his "tiny face" adds to his "Wyatt Family" appeal. They aren't exactly the best looking dudes in the WWE.

On another note, I do not think Braun should lose ANY singles matches in the near future. He needs to look really strong all the time, booking will be key.

I think his "tiny face" adds to his "Wyatt Family" appeal. They aren't exactly the best looking dudes in the WWE.

On another note, I do not think Braun should lose ANY singles matches in the near future. He needs to look really strong all the time, booking will be key.

I wouldn't mind if he lost by DQ or countout, but I agree that they shouldn't allow him to be pinned or submit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone else loving the push Braun Strowman has been getting?

No spoilers please, but Braun has been VERY entertaining. And letting him work with guys like Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens to name a couple elevates Strowman's game because those guys make everyone around them look good.