• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isaiah Tisdale 6'0 pg Henry clay

Darius Williams 6'3 sg Dunbar

DeAndre dishman 6' 6 f Bryan station

Leander ridgeway 6'3 sg Henry clay

Those are the top four players in the region. Henry clay will have a tough back court. Dunbar and Bryan station will be contenders also. I'm not sure what lex cath and lex Christian will look like but I'm sure they'll be at least competitive.

Dunbar, Henry Clay, Lafayette, and Bryan Station would probably be the top 4 teams in the region in no particular order of the season started today. Having said that I think LCA and Lexington Catholic will be right in the mix by the end of the season. Of course Scott County is the great unknown because you just don't know who they are gonna have. As far as top players, in no particular order....

Taveion Hollingsworth

Darius Williams

Jordan Lewis

Isaiah Tisdale

Leander Ridgeway

DeAndre Dishman

Andre Davis

Ross Jenkins

Anthony Robinson

Luke Johnson

Tre King

Kyle Rode

Trevor Hill

Those are all guys that I see being a little above the rest in the region.

Dunbar, Henry Clay, Lafayette, and Bryan Station would probably be the top 4 teams in the region in no particular order of the season started today. Having said that I think LCA and Lexington Catholic will be right in the mix by the end of the season. Of course Scott County is the great unknown because you just don't know who they are gonna have. As far as top players, in no particular order....

veion Hollingsworth

Darius Williams

Jordan Lewis

Isaiah Tisdale

Leander Ridgeway

DeAndre Dishman

Andre Davis

Ross Jenkins

Anthony Robinson

Luke Johnson

Tre King

Kyle Rode

Trevor Hill

Those are all guys that I see being a little above the rest in the region.

Out of curiosity, Who does Luke Johnson play for? Lafayette or back at Lex Catholic?

The Lex Cath/Dunbar/LCA/Tates Creek/Lafayette district is going to be one of, if not the best in the state. Tates is better and have good young guards. Lafayette is experienced, Dunbar has the most raw talent, LCA has 2 of the best freshmen in the state and a great coach and Lex Cath is always going to be Lex Cath. They'll have talent and run their system.

The Lex Cath/Dunbar/LCA/Tates Creek/Lafayette district is going to be one of, if not the best in the state. Tates is better and have good young guards. Lafayette is experienced, Dunbar has the most raw talent, LCA has 2 of the best freshmen in the state and a great coach and Lex Cath is always going to be Lex Cath. They'll have talent and run their system.

Has to be the best district. I don't think any district in the state is even close to this one.

No doubt, and to add to the task it has 5 teams so at least two teams need to win twice to advance to regions. There are districts in the state with 3 teams where someone literally advances to region on a bye. I doubt any other district is as tough to make it out just to get into regional play.

No doubt, and to add to the task it has 5 teams so at least two teams need to win twice to advance to regions. There are districts in the state with 3 teams where someone literally advances to region on a bye. I doubt any other district is as tough to make it out just to get into regional play.

They literally have at least two teams that won't make the region tournament that are capable of winning the region tournament. That is crazy.

Who is the preseason favorite in the 11th region? Who are sleepers? Who are the players to watch?

Preseason favorite has to be Dunbar, best group of starters in the 11th. Their schedule is a work of art, tack the 43rd district and 11th region tournaments on the end of it and you could have one of the toughest schedules ever. Hope they don’t peak too early or burn out, but glad to see how much coach Chalk believes in his team in setting this up.

Sleeper has to be Lafayette. Experience and depth at every position, lots of senior leadership and hungry from lots of “almost-there” the last couple of years, very balanced – can beat you multiple ways, a quality big, a good coach. No big names also might mean better chemistry.

Players: Taveion Hollingsworth had an amazing AAU season at the national level. He, Williams, and Brown will get lots of deserved headlines for Dunbar. Really liked Station’s DeAndre Dishman at KBA in May, he could break out big – hit the books, kid, someone might want to pay your way to college. Ross Jenkins from Lafayette will put up big numbers. I think Brown at Dunbar and King at LCA still have lots of upside potential. Haven’t seen the Price kid at LexCath, but having college interest before hitting the varsity floor makes me eager to check him out.

jmo

What does Dunbars schedule look like?

Sorry, I’m not smart enough to import it with all the graphics and stuff, plus don’t know if it’s appropriate with copyrights and all that stuff. Maybe somebody with better computer skills can post it up here.

Try typing in this address:

Scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kybbk15/47410

Tell us what you think of it.