2015-16 11th Region

Yes u are right @Northerner. With that being said same situation they were in last year beating a tall Trinity and a Tall Bryan Station last year(twice). They will b tested this year for sure but Coach Mendenhall has got plans for this group as they compete in Canton and Akron (St V) this Xmas. I'm eager to see what or how the "height" as you say effects them. I believe they will be in the thick of things and won't be surprised if they are in the forefront. Very talented squad

Well from the sound of this post...Your a HOMER to Lafayette. As far as being eager to find out how height would effect any team, well with the exception of Trinity, what team has LHS beat last season that were not vertically challenge? And Bryan Station did not have a tall team Sir. They had a #5 position that was in and out of the team due to academics.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homer to LHS no just enlightening you about teams other than ones being stated or most talked about. If I was Homer it would be to H.C. Henry Clay actually got beat but Lafayette last year when they played. I'll let that soak in @Northerner. As far as Bryan Station they being Lafayette did if I recall beat them twice last year and lost to a very good and balanced Bryan Station team.That actually in 2 of the 3 games the player in question played. He didn't play in the 3rd game(Regional semis which Bryan Station won). That Bryan Station team will be good again this year. As their top 4 which are Seniors will be in the starting lineup. You should know as well as I do @Northerner its hard to beat a good team twice let alone 3 times. Lexington Catholic was a team Lafayette split with last year and lost to them in their district championship in 2 o/t's. Mind you Lafayette did have to play 3 games in their districts to get to the Championship round. Along the way they also split with a Lexington Christian team that they could have easily swept. The team brings back all key players with the exception of one(Lucky Jackson). Basketball minds look at the overall product especially with what ALL teams will have and bring back. Remember these names Tim Dunn- Bryan Station

Jaelin Jenkins - Lafayette

Justin Mitchell- Henry Clay

Harrison Lane - Lafayette

Jordan Houston - Henry Clay

Jajuante Carpenter- Lafayette

Donovan Morris- LexCath

Very "Intrical" players in their teams success Ned I say more about your reply? I digress

Edited by Bengal1

Lol @HICKORY right on the spellchk haha, we arent writing emails or applying for jobs here we are just speaking our opinions. The 11th will be a gauntlet. I'm sure Lafayette and the rest will be good, we all will see how it pans out in due time. Yes to ur question @LCDAWGS19 I think they will be very good. Will they win every game I doubt it but will " b"(that's for you @HICKORY haha) highly unlikely for any team to. They "Lafayette" with:

Jaelin Jenkins - pg

Ross Jenkins - C

Harrison Lane - SG

Jajuante Carpenter -SG

T.J Downey - SG

Incoming Freshman Evan Dreaux Sophomore Eric Powell and they have an 8th grader expected to compete on the varsity for minutes. Goes by the name of Jackson?? WillWill all compete on a high level this year. @mooremiller31 much respect to you for that reply. That's where we are at in the 11th I think this year will be very exciting with all teams playing better after the holidays when it matters most. One things for sure two things for certain. Whoever represents the 11th at Rupp will truly deserve being there not to mention winning it all with the road they will have to travel. Good luck to all teams.