If You Could Make a Pro Wrestling Match with Wrestlers From any Era ...

Nikita was in Williamsburg last week along with the Total Package to talk about wrestling and God.

Goldberg was in Somerset Friday and Saturday raising money for local charity that feeds kids on the weekends.

Nikita and Goldberg would have been an awesome rivalry.

You remember Ivan(Koloff)... the gravel-voiced heel that carried the big chain around with him? I think in his earlier days he wrestled as a tag team with another Koloff.

Yeah I remember Ivan...he and Nikita were "The Russians" but at one time Krusher Kruschev was also his partner in "The Russians", that may be who you are thinking of.

033b089380f1c96d174d2f26595de4a9.jpg

That's all 3 of them.

Yeah I remember Ivan...he and Nikita were "The Russians" but at one time Krusher Kruschev was also his partner in "The Russians", that may be who you are thinking of.

033b089380f1c96d174d2f26595de4a9.jpg

That's all 3 of them.

Yeah I remember "the Russian Bear" from back in the seventies. Like the Mongolian Stomper , he was actually from Canada. He lives around North Carolina somewhere and is an ordained minister I believe. I'm sure he was a big influence on "Nikita" as far as his religious faith is concerned. Seems like Ivan once beat Bruno Sammartino , ending a run of several years fro Sammartino as world champ.

Yeah I remember "the Russian Bear" from back in the seventies. Like the Mongolian Stomper , he was actually from Canada. He lives around North Carolina somewhere and is an ordained minister I believe. I'm sure he was a big influence on "Nikita" as far as his religious faith is concerned. Seems like Ivan once beat Bruno Sammartino , ending a run of several years fro Sammartino as world champ.

He actually spoke at a church in Wheelers burg Ohio a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

Dick "The Bruser" vs Mankind

Ric Flair vs Harley Race-I've actually have seen them wrestle against each other

The 4 horseman vs either DX or nWo

Tojo Yomamoto and Baron Von Raske vs. Sgt. Slaughter and Hacksaw Jim Duggan