Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #5 John Hardin at 6A North Hardin

Who wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • John Hardin
      30%
    • North Hardin
      70%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Week 0 went exactly as planned for North Hardin, as they opened with a win for the first time since 2011. For John Hardin..... not so much - they lost a much-heralded battle with South Warren 43-12. This is a rematch of a late season stunner last year that saw North Hardin knock off their county rivals 44-36. Will the Bulldogs get revenge for last year and back on track for this one?

Really looking forward to seeing how the Bulldogs regroup in this one. Seems like alot going on behind the scenes for John Hardin this year. Maybe it's just me. North Hardin is 6A so this won't be an easy game for John Hardin.

I went and watched the John game this past weekend and came away fairly impressed. Yes I know that will sound shocking but SW is a very good team. SW took John out of the game due to fumble for td and I think John began to try and press. John is young on offense and being on the stage at WKU- may have hindered them. They kept fighting and fighting. Never gave up and that's to be admired. I did see the North score and I am hoping Mercer isn't very good?? Not sure

Have to go with North Hardin in this one. JH has too many issues right now and North will score a lot of points.

North Hardin looked impressive on offense Saturday night with speed, speed and more speed with tall receivers. Defensive line is undersized and gives up yards. North can outscore John in this one

North Hardin 38 John Hardin 21

What issues are going on?? I think John wins by 10 or more.. I don't think Mercer is a quality win

What issues are going on?? I think John wins by 10 or more.. I don't think Mercer is a quality win

 

MrKnow, it sounds like discipline issues to me. I'm not an insider but hear of dismissals and suspensions. I fear more is happening that I dont know about as well.

I think JH will be fine. I give Coach Lewis credit for suspending kids if they weren't doing what they were supposed too. What most don't realize is Jh is still very young. Many sophomores and juniors starting for them. I think they will be fine. North is very good on offense from what I hear. Big numbers last Friday. Should be an interesting game. It will be a big tell for both teams I would guess.

This will be a good early test for the secondary and I will be looking for improvement this week from the offensive line. Sw dominated both sides of the line last week. I think john will bring a lot of pressure this week and make Bankhead make quick decisions. Should be a great game and I'm excited to see this rivalry competitive again

Bringing pressure could be a great thing.. But may cause them to play man behind it.. Not sure that is good either. I think ball control wins the game for John

I've said all along that I thought John was a year away. When they were ranked #1 in 4A out of the gate I was surprised. They are still young. The loss of Witherspoon is a major blow as he is a gamechanger type athlete. I don't think this is John's year but I can see them taking the title in 2016. North's' offense is too explosive. NH 42-28

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.