Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hart County 18 Ballard Memorial 0

Featured Replies

Wow. Good for Anthony Boone and the Raiders.

I am probably the worst Stayin Alive player on this site

I'm the first to say I know nothing about Hart County but from the looks of Ballard's roster ...they lost alot from last years team and with only 6 seniors and alot of sophomores and freshman this might be a rebuilding year for Ballard Memorial.

Edited by bugatti
capitalization

Well it's a good win for Hart regardless after coming off a 2-8 season.

Edited by bugatti

Well it's a good win for hart regardless after coming off a 2-8 season
Welcome to BGPs Braxe! HUGE win for Hart County! I didn't see that coming! Do you think they can have a really season this year?

Hart has a solid senior class. I think they can win 5 or 6.

Thanks for the report! Hope they pull out 6 or 7 for you!

Hart has a solid senior class. I think they can win 5 or 6.

 

I watched their preview on one of the Bowling Green TV stations. Coach said they had several seniors and those kids had a ton of experience. He was hoping they'd step up and be successful this season. Looks like a good start!

If Hart can stay healthy, they should be in the playoffs this year. Because from what I can tell, LaRue isn't exactly great.

 

I know last year that they had to call a game early because they didn't have 11 healthy kids to field a team for the last quarter or so. They're one of those teams you would like to see do well, just because of the lack of resources and everything like that going on for that area.

Long way to drive to get shut out by Hart County. They could of stayed closer to home and got a running clock put on them and gotten home alot earlier.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.