Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #3 Newport Central Catholic vs. Scott Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Newport Catholic
      50%
      25
    • Scott
      50%
      25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game and why?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Should be a good game. I heard Scott threw 2 tds passes. Did Nelson Perrin play any qb last night?

I agree it should be a good game to attend on Friday.

Should be a good game. I heard Scott threw 2 tds passes. Did Nelson Perrin play any qb last night?

 

He did but only with the jv group. Passing game looked pretty good overall. Single coverage on the outside so still a lot of opportunity for more if they wish. A couple recievers that looked pretty good but seemed to constantly rotate in and out so never really had a chance to get in the flow of the game. I assume they are still evaluating what they have

I'm taking the Breds for obvious reasons.

I'm taking the Breds for obvious reasons.

 

Scott by 21 or more.

I think Scott is advancing towards playing with the bigger schools and will win this game. The coach is has been building a good tradition and some pride amongst the players. I've seen Nelsen Perrin play several times and think he's outstanding... Surprised he's not starting yet. Says sine good things about the the depth and upperclassmen

Scott by 21 or more.

I think it will be a little closer than that. I see Scott winning . But probably by 12.

Scott by 21 or more.

 

You want to bet some printer parts on this one?

I will take NewCath by 10 if healthy. I heard a rumor a key player may miss some time

NCC should win this one. They had a good night Friday. Scott won't be able to keep Lawrence out of the backfield. It's like his knows every play before the snap, he's a beast. Coach Wagner has a great game plan and the team is already clicking.

There are a few players out, but not sure they are key players. The BREDS always have another player ready to step in when a player is injured, this year is no different.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.