Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday Soccerrama Predictions

Featured Replies

Morning games complete:

 

Cooper 2 Villa 0

Conner 4 Scott 3

Ryle 5 Holy Cross 0

 

Score correction: Conner 3 Scott 4

 

You guys must have been sitting on different sides of the pitch during the Conner v Scott match. :sneaky:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in and out of the complex today but I just realized that I didn't keep tabs of who won each game. Can someone post the scores?

 

I saw the 2nd half of NCC and SK. Both teams looked solid but it was hard to tell. Both teams seemed to be running players in and out, especially goalies as they both had multiple subs at this position. SK new addition is a really good player but someone said they had two really critical players quit. I think their coach was holding back as he didn't start his first string goalie and I believe he was playing two of his better forwards on defense and some defenders at mid-field. At least I hope this wasn't his lineup for the season. So it was hard to get much out of this scrimmage with so many players playing out of their normal positions.

 

ND and CC. Both teams looked like they will pick up where they left off from last year. I was distracted so I didn't get to pay as close attention to this game as I really wanted to. But I can tell you out of the gate they looked like two of the better teams I have seen in limited play this year.

 

I left before Highlands and Brossart so any and all feedback would be appreciated. Just interested in the game not opinions on coaching staff!

  • Author

Surprised CC gave up so many goals to a team that was a little unsure where/who they would get offense from. I think CC back line just got tired. NDA kept coming and coming. Didn't see much offense from CC either but its early.

Very well ran event. Thanks Boone Co. Great weekend for soccer. Goalie box could have been marked a little better though. :ohbrother: :)

Did they have a single center line or did they have the two orange lines that ran outside the 50 yard line as in the past.

Anyone have any info on the BB/Highlands game?

The field at Boone was shocking and I am worried for people that have to play on the field in a few weeks. Soccer is a game where the field and surface matters and I hope school systems across KY address the safety and designs of stadiums that are becoming outdated. It was nice of Boone to host but lots of risks with the surface and the drains around the field. Glad everyone stayed safe. Have a great fall season.

  • Author
Anyone have any info on the BB/Highlands game?

 

Birds scored with 9 minutes left then about a min later a BB player had a own goal. She was being pressured and trying to just clear it away and kicked it in their goal. Highlands played good. Nobody this weekend really impressed too much in my opinion. I think the 9th region could be wide open depending on the health of teams at the end of the season.

The field at Boone was shocking and I am worried for people that have to play on the field in a few weeks. Soccer is a game where the field and surface matters and I hope school systems across KY address the safety and designs of stadiums that are becoming outdated. It was nice of Boone to host but lots of risks with the surface and the drains around the field. Glad everyone stayed safe. Have a great fall season.

 

The field wasn't great but I wouldn't go so far to say it was unsafe, or any more unsafe than most grass fields in the area. Looked like the people that were really in danger were the refs running the lines having to dodge the sewer grates. That was funny to watch.

Birds scored with 9 minutes left then about a min later a BB player had a own goal. She was being pressured and trying to just clear it away and kicked it in their goal. Highlands played good. Nobody this weekend really impressed too much in my opinion. I think the 9th region could be wide open depending on the health of teams at the end of the season.

 

I'm pretty sure that Farley kicked that one.

The picture sequence doesn't show it clearly but it appears she got the foot in there.

The field wasn't great but I wouldn't go so far to say it was unsafe, or any more unsafe than most grass fields in the area. Looked like the people that were really in danger were the refs running the lines having to dodge the sewer grates. That was funny to watch.

 

I was surprised there wasn't something over those grates.

Turf covered plywood or something.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.