August 13, 201511 yr Right? I'm jealous of their number 1 pre-season ranking when my favorite team just won a National Championship :lol2: ohhhhh you're a duke fan. :banghead:
August 13, 201511 yr Don't avoid the question. When did he fail to win with more? At UNC, I could care less at Kanasa. Every year at UNC besides 1 the first year doesn't count Doherty left him a NBA team.
August 13, 201511 yr When will the NCAA hammer fall on UNC? As long as the school is deleted I'm ok with it. Anything else and they're getting off easy.
August 13, 201511 yr Every year at UNC besides 1 the first year doesn't count Doherty left him a NBA team. Good to know you can't use exact years to prove your case.
August 13, 201511 yr We all know the ranking usually doesn't mean a whole lot but it seems well rounded. I would make some adjustments but Duke is top dog until proven not to be. UK should be in the run for another title this year depending on how they gel with the newcomers. Tough having all that talent run to the NBA after the season we had last year. Kansas will be the one to watch for IMO.
August 13, 201511 yr Good to know you can't use exact years to prove your case. 96, 99,01,02,03,04,06,07,10,11,12,13,14
August 14, 201511 yr 96, 99,01,02,03,04,06,07,10,11,12,13,14 Roy didn't have the better team in 96: UK did 99: Duke did but lost to UConn 12: KY was better 10: Ky was better but Duke won Those are just off the top of my head
August 14, 201511 yr Roy didn't have the better team in 96: UK did 99: Duke did but lost to Upon 12: KY was better 10: Ky was better but Duke won Those are just off the top of my head Wasn't saying who had the better team. Roy and Dean doing less with more and I was making a point.
August 15, 201511 yr Wasn't saying who had the better team. Roy and Dean doing less with more and I was making a point. Yet your point was never made... but I digress.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.