Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Men's Non-conference Schedule

Featured Replies

@ Xavier

@ West Virginia

@ Michigan

Norfolk State @ NKU

 

Will be fun.

plenty of good competition in the area should help keep expenses down.

This will likely be a tough season for NKU but the future is bright.

This will likely be a tough season for NKU but the future is bright.

Very tough. Still excited!!!

Id like to see Miami Ohio added if they can work it out.

Id like to see Miami Ohio added if they can work it out.

I believe they are trying to work out a trip to the Convo in Athens to play OU next season. I'm sure Miami will happen eventually.

I will be attending the game at NKU when they play Cleveland St.

 

Sorry you all I will be wearing a Cleveland St shirt.

I'm hoping to get to Ann Arbor for that game.

I will be attending the game at NKU when they play Cleveland St.

 

Sorry you all I will be wearing a Cleveland St shirt.

 

Where is that game at ?

NKU.

 

Dang was hoping to have a game to see them.

  • Author
Dang was hoping to have a game to see them.

 

It's a conference game so they'll also play at Cleveland State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.