Maysville Dirtbowl

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where they are headed off to play for professionally? Chris has to be pushing 30 or better.

Darius is heading to Germany this season. Chris is in one of the higher level leagues in Turkey or Spain I think

Here'e the thing.

Admission is free, so money isn't an issue.

However, regardless of the admission fee, would you not agree that a little publicity would increase the turn out ? Mason County seems to have a knack for hiding event information like this....what's going on down there anyway ?

However, regardless of the admission fee, would you not agree that a little publicity would increase the turn out ? Mason County seems to have a knack for hiding event information like this....what's going on down there anyway ?

I'm interested in your thoughts on this.

I gotta say they have a point papa. Remember during the lockout when Rondo and a holy host of others played at the fieldhouse? That was barely advertised and we covered maybe a quarter of the seats when I think we easily could've filled it.

Here goes: My first thought on this was with the Murph this year. Saw almost nothing around town about dates, etc…it was hard to figure out, so unless you are a die hard or very well connected on the coconut telegraph…

I feel like I get around pretty good in the area, with a fair amount of connections…never heard a peep about this.

Just seems to be somewhat of a closed community concept at times. I think lots of people would travel to the Fieldhouse for events, but the PR could use some stepping up.

Just my thoughts.

Here goes: My first thought on this was with the Murph this year. Saw almost nothing around town about dates, etc…it was hard to figure out, so unless you are a die hard or very well connected on the coconut telegraph…

I feel like I get around pretty good in the area, with a fair amount of connections…never heard a peep about this.

Just seems to be somewhat of a closed community concept at times. I think lots of people would travel to the Fieldhouse for events, but the PR could use some stepping up.

Just my thoughts.

The Dirt Bowl is held in the old Maysville Gym, not The Fieldhouse

The Dirt Bowl is held in the old Maysville Gym, not The Fieldhouse

I understand that, my primary point is the general lack of publicity surrounding many events in and around....I take no exception to the Bulldogs versus the Royals :banana: