Advice on Keepers

Figured I'd start a thread for guys who wanted to look for advice on who they should keep in their leagues outside of BGP.

My team last year was the highest scoring team of my league, with the best record, but fell apart in the playoffs partially because Manning start dipping in his per game numbers.

Standard scoring with a flex. I will have the 6th pick in a 12 team league. Who should I keep?

QB Peyton Manning

RB Eddie Lacy

WR Jordy Nelson

Pick two!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I'd start a thread for guys who wanted to look for advice on who they should keep in their leagues outside of BGP.

My team last year was the highest scoring team of my league, with the best record, but fell apart in the playoffs partially because Manning start dipping in his per game numbers.

Standard scoring with a flex. I will have the 6th pick in a 12 team league. Who should I keep?

QB Peyton Manning

RB Eddie Lacy

WR Jordy Nelson

Pick two!

Lacy/Nelson

Pick 2: Leveon Bell, Lesean McCoy, Odell Beckham

I think I go Bell & Beckham.

Pick 2: Jamaal Charles, Calvin Johnson, Odell Beckham.

Both of these are 12 team leagues.

Tougher one, but I think I go Charles and Beckham, especially if there is no limit on how long you can have a keeper.

QB Peyton Manning

RB Eddie Lacy

WR Jordy Nelson

Pick two!

Lacy and Nelson

PPR league. I can pick one and it takes the place of my first round pick: Le'Veon Bell, Odell Beckham Jr, A.J. Green, Jordy Nelson.

That's a tough one because Bell is missing game(s), but I still think I lean him. If not him, then Beckham.

Disclaimer: I've never played PPR.