Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual Crimsons

Featured Replies

Any idea where he is headed to?

Jairus is the kid who Kentucky offered to in the 7th grade, right?

 

Not sure but he also holds an offer from UL.

Not sure but he also holds an offer from UL.

 

I'm pretty sure he's the one. I'll be interested to see if he ends up at that other Louisville "M" school, although Trinity, Central and St. X would all be great places for him to shake out as well.

You guys are going to be surprised where he ends up. Stay tuned ...

Unless it's a legit move he'd have to sit out a season. I say there is definitely a change of address taking place so he might end up outside of Louisville.

He played at Manual last season, so a change of address wouldn't be required to be eligible this season.

I was under the impression that if he got on the field last year he couldn't "transfer" without sitting out unless a move happened. Is that not the case?

He played at Manual last season' date=' so a change of address wouldn't be required to be eligible this season.[/quote']

 

Why?

I remember two Manual skill players transfer to this school about 15+ years ago and made a huge impact.

 

Unless he's bringing the cavalry with him it's a head scratcher. But, we've seen stranger things happen before.

 

I hope my Intel is wrong

Where does he live? Close to what school? He played varsity so he could go to a lower class and maybe not sit I thought. Not exactly sure how that works.

Wagner or Jeffersonville in Indiana?, is what I heard. If it's Wagner his life as a football player is done. Teachers sending kids there say it's nothing but gangbangers, but that's totally hear say. I hope his mom Lashonda is smarter than that. A friend of mine from Manuel said their is no way he has the grades. But who really knows. Also heard his friend taj, big DL flunked out too, and is going to Wagner or Shawnee.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.