Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual Crimsons

Featured Replies

Where does he live? Close to what school? He played varsity so he could go to a lower class and maybe not sit I thought. Not exactly sure how that works.

 

Class does not matter.

Because Manual is a magnet high school. He could go back to his "resides" school and not have to sit out.

Ok. I guess Louisville does work a little different than the rest of the state.

The DL's resides school is Fairdale is what I heard. Only place he can play is Fairdale if so. I also heard (the DL) was at Waggener all summer though. In Jefferson county a kid that is on a hardship transfer can only play in their resides school if they are exited from another school.

Because Manual is a magnet high school. He could go back to his "resides" school and not have to sit out.

 

How sure are you of that? I don't remember that being an exception. How would that be different than a kid transferring from Trinity and going to the school where he resides?

I just checked with someone from the KHSAA who said there is no magnet school exception.

Don't understand why a kid who gets kicked out can play for his home school the next year. But a kid who did nothing wrong and wants to transfer back to his home school ,has to sit a year. Either way, neither kids home school is Waggenner, this I can assure you. They are following their d coordinator, now head coach. Anyways, I am looking forward to see Manuels defense this year. I'm hoping they will still be good.

Wagner or Jeffersonville in Indiana?, is what I heard. If it's Wagner his life as a football player is done. Teachers sending kids there say it's nothing but gangbangers, but that's totally hear say. I hope his mom Lashonda is smarter than that. A friend of mine from Manuel said their is no way he has the grades. But who really knows. Also heard his friend taj, big DL flunked out too, and is going to Wagner or Shawnee.

 

For one it is Waggener. Two, what grown man refers to high school students at a local high School as "gangbangers". Also, they struggled academically at the most rigorous high school in Louisville, they will be fine wherever they end up, with coaches and support that care for them as young men.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.