Why bananas as we know them might go extinct (and what to do about it)

BigVMan23

Love bananas and have one every morning, and feel good knowing that I'm getting a daily dose of potassium.

I discovered about 5 years ago that I had been peeling them from the wrong end my entire life and what a difference it made to start doing it from the proper end.

Duh!

I've probably mentioned on here a few times that my bride is an OUTSTANDING baker. Our pantry is filled with baking supplies so that she's never short-handed when the mood hits.

My love of bananas is a struggle. I want them (hand another one this morning with crunch peanut butter) BUT if I am strong and can let them get "over ripe" then my wife, as she is doing at this very minute, will whip up some FABULOUS chocolate chip banana bread.

I've probably mentioned on here a few times that my bride is an OUTSTANDING baker. Our pantry is filled with baking supplies so that she's never short-handed when the mood hits.

My love of bananas is a struggle. I want them (hand another one this morning with crunch peanut butter) BUT if I am strong and can let them get "over ripe" then my wife, as she is doing at this very minute, will whip up some FABULOUS chocolate chip banana bread.

There is nothing better than the different varieties of banana bread.