June 25, 201511 yr Good points PP92. I imagine he means he has all his contract money in the bank and investments which could result from less spending, investment growth and endorsement money. And that makes more sense to me than, "I haven't spent one penny of my contract money."
July 2, 201511 yr Does this mean he makes his pornstar friends pay for their wild nights out? You think those friends ever have to pay for anything? Comps on top of comps. :lol2:
July 4, 201511 yr Best part of being famous is people will pay for you to come to their place and party. Guarantee he hasn't paid for a drink at a night club in years.
July 4, 201511 yr Gronk would've been right near the bottom of the list of guys in the NFL I would guess to be financially savvy. :lol2: He was a National Honors Society member in high school.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.