Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rumor Has It ... Part II

Featured Replies

A friend of mine recently told me that the Lexington Catholic coach, Greg Todd, is stepping down to become the head coach of the Translyvania University Women's team.

 

Does anyone else have any more information about this?

Would that be a step up or a step back? I can't imagine that Transylvania has the talent that is present at LexCath. I would think that LexCath could handle Transylvania rather easily. They will also be heqavily favored to win another state championship next season. The money offer from up there on North Broadway must be good.

I am pretty sure that it was reported on WLEX 18 that he resigned Friday.

I am pretty sure that it was reported on WLEX 18 that he resigned Friday.

 

Don't if it's true or, but I heard he'd be taking $15,000 pay cut to go to Transy.

Don't if it's true or, but I heard he'd be taking $15,000 pay cut to go to Transy.

 

I don't see the logic of this at all... should it be true. Take many girls state titles... or coach a team that is tranditionally, not very good.

Maybe he sees other aspirations at the college level. If that's true, you gotta start somewhere.

I don't see the logic of this at all... should it be true. Take many girls state titles... or coach a team that is tranditionally, not very good.

 

Transy was good during the Mark Turner era. His teams had winning seasons 16 times and won over 300 games.

 

But I do see your point on this.

I think any step from High school to college is a step up, especially if your dreaming of coaching at the college level.

 

Now, if this is true, who is a front runner to take Coach Todd's place?

Was told that the Transy job was just a stepping stone to a possible opening in Richmond in a couple of years??!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.