SK Team Camp

Games where not very good today at SK. Holmes/CC game was alright but Holmes was up by a big margin when I left. Newport beat a short handed Ludlow team. Ludlow borrowed a SK JV to have six kids. SK beat Newport pretty good then SK JV play Flemingsburg and kept it very close to the end and Flemingsburg pulled away.

SK plays at Grant on Saturday against Ryle and Hancock County.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53-46 CCH over Dixie

CVH, Heppler, Mayer, Walter, and Zig didn't play in the Dixie game.

Covcath played the incoming sophomores minus Walter and Mayer against Highlands and won 63-53.

Ruthsatz, Fredrick, Lay, L Thelan, P Thelan, and Davin.

• 2 weeks later...
What kind of roster is Highlands putting out there for this camp? Just curious

Camp was early in the summer circuit. They were without the baseball players in this event and others are out with injuries. Seniors that played were Cain, Hebel and New. Juniors were LaFrange, Finfrock and Race. Sophs were Posey, Noe and Schoellman I believe.

The last few days have seen Greene added and Schoellman dropped. Kendall has also started to play as well.

This should be the group that sees a majority of the minutes over the remainder of the summer and next season.

Would expect Kevin to play anywhere from 8 to 10 players in his rotation. Size is still a big issue, but Finfrock has shown some promise in the few games that I have seen so far.

CVH, Heppler, Mayer, Walter, and Zig didn't play in the Dixie game.

Covcath played the incoming sophomores minus Walter and Mayer against Highlands and won 63-53.

Ruthsatz, Fredrick, Lay, L Thelan, P Thelan, and Davin.

Sad news, but Heppler will not be able to play basketball this season. Apparent shoulder injury that requires surgery that take 9 months to fully recover. It may affect his senior baseball season as well. Prayers for a speedy recovery.