SK Team Camp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like SK played pretty good tonight.

Holmes didn't have Marcus Mullins.

Started McClendon, Daniels, Commodore, Arnold, and Moore.

Was told McClendon had over 20 both games again and that Arnold has been killing it. Too big and strong inside for everyone. That will be a common theme for him this season.

A) The summer means nothing.

B) But.....WOW.

C) See point "A" above.

I've been told Covcath has pretty much been playing JV kids mixed with a varsity starter or two and still looking pretty good so far.

Like you said, summer ball means nothing, but still nice to hear about new faces stepping up.

From what I've heard, I'd expect CCH to start 5 of the following 7:

CVH (lock)

Flood (lock)

Ruthsatz

Mayer

Zig

Heppler

Fredrick

Was told McClendon had over 20 both games again and that Arnold has been killing it. Too big and strong inside for everyone. That will be a common theme for him this season.

McClendon looked like McClendon, got to the rim and knocked down a few jumpers, probably had 20. I wouldn't say Arnold was "killing it" but he played good. I didn't see their game with Grant but Grant has no inside players at all, so he might have been "killing it". In the SK game, he outworked the sophomore big that was trying to guard him and he probably had 10 or so points. Moore was a non factor in the SK game, didn't realize he was even on the floor. The other two starters didn't do much either. Mullins would have made a huge difference.

Was told McClendon had over 20 both games again and that Arnold has been killing it. Too big and strong inside for everyone. That will be a common theme for him this

Where was Mullins?

Was told McClendon had over 20 both games again and that Arnold has been killing it. Too big and strong inside for everyone. That will be a common theme for him this

Where was Mullins?

Dealing with a back issue...he will be fine.