Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari says UK's top goal was to get players drafted, not win title

Featured Replies

I love Cal. Every year we have Cal is bonus. It can only last so long, folks. Teams just don't make the Final 4 with that kind of regularity.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a little perspective. Only 26 schools have ever made it to 4+ Final Fours.

 

Olkahoma 4 in 76 years

Wisconsin 4 in 74 years

Utah 4 in 71 years

Kansas State 4 in 67 years

Oklahoma State 4 in 66 years

Illinois 4 in 64 years

Louisianna State 4 in 62 years

Cincinnati 4 in 54 years

Houston 4 in 47 years

Ohio State 4 in 47 years

UNLV 4 in 38 years

Arkansas 4 in 37 years

Indiana 4 in 34 years

Georgetown 4 in 33 years

Louisville 4 in 29 years

Syracuse 4 in 28 years

Arizona 4 n 27 years

Michigan 4 in 26 years

UCLA 4 in 20 years

Florida 4 in 15 years

North Carolina 4 in 15 years

Duke 4 in 14 years

Kansas 4 in 13 years

Connecticut 4 in 11 years

Michigan State 4 in 10 years

Kentucky 4 in 5 years

 

Yet somehow I am supposed to feel that given the words that are said by Cal, that he is somehow doing the university, players, and fans a diservice. If his words (and perhaps beliefs) are harming the program that I hope he never stops.

 

I belive that a lot of people are taking for granted what he has accomplished. I can pretty much guarantee that after Cal moves on, that the next coach will not have near the success that Cal has had while at UK.

I can't stand Calipari! I would rather have a roster full of 4 year players instead of one and dones trying to play college ball!

 

Tubby Smith liked that idea too.

Nope, I don't recall any excuses being made when they failed to win a title when they should have.

 

That's right Roy is to busy getting fans kicked out of a game than to make an excuse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.