Lexington / Georgetown recommendations

littleluck55

My oldest daughter will turn 16 next month on a Wednesday. Unfortunately, we have to be at the Kentucky Horse Park for my youngest daughter's big horse trial. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant a 16 year old would love. Fwiw, her favorite meal is meat loaf and mashed potatos. Any other recommendations we could do for her on a Weds night? I hate that she has to spend her special birthday doing things for her sister.

It looks like there are four locations for Ramsey's. I know we ate at one last year we were down. Do you guys know which location is closest to KHP?

Loved Red State but daughter not much of a BBQ fan. I googled Fava's, that place looks pretty neat.

It looks like there are four locations for Ramsey's. I know we ate at one last year we were down. Do you guys know which location is closest to KHP?

Loved Red State but daughter not much of a BBQ fan. I googled Fava's, that place looks pretty neat.

The Ramsey's restaurant that would give you the easiest drive to the Horse Park would be the one off Man-o-War Blvd in the Brighton Shoppes near Hamburg.

Man-o-War to I-75 to Ironworks Pike or reverse. My guess would be a 15 minute drive.

By the way, Ramsey's sounds like a perfect spot for your daughter's taste buds.