Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 10 Campbell County 0

Featured Replies

I'll be on the "purple" side when my nieces start high school in a couple years (sorry BigGreenHorse and Coach Baynum).

 

That's Crap !!! LOL

  • Replies 84
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clyde, this doesn't have much to do about the rivalry...the schools look forward to playing against each other and beating each other. Nothing really happened in the game to start this...it turned into what it did...I just don't know if I was going round and round with a 17-year old. If I wasn't then I apologize for this assertion,or I got suckered into this...

Alright so its over and done with we cant change anything so good luck to both teams in region.(maybe you will meet again in region)

Just to shed a little more light on this fascinating exchange: Junior BB asked me if there was a fight on BGP because it was trending throughout the Twittersphere last night.

 

The kids comments: sounded like the whole BGP thread was a "Teen Twitter War"....

 

I've had 2 texts today asking me if I've been reading this thread. It is hilarious.

I've had 2 texts today asking me if I've been reading this thread. It is hilarious.

 

It is a pretty sad thread if you ask me.

It is a pretty sad thread if you ask me.

 

My point exactly.

Reminder 44 playing second didn't have any errors either.

This thread turned into a cry for help a long time ago.

For the love of God, let it end people!!!! The train wreck has now morphed into pure stupidity. Just another example of parents screwing up high school sports.....JMO

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.