May 14, 201511 yr I've wondered how this is handled in Colorado and Washington. I can tell you that it's an absolute mess for their school districts. Not sure about their college basketball teams.
May 14, 201511 yr You heard me say it so their is one. 10 games over .500 yep keep him forever. You've gone off the deep end. Not even comprehensible anymore.
May 14, 201511 yr You've gone off the deep end. Not even comprehensible anymore. What is not comprehensible about 10 games over .500?
May 14, 201511 yr Just cause I was curious, the last time they were 10 games over .500 was 2012-2013 when they went 29-7. They did it the year before going 27-9 also.
May 14, 201511 yr Just cause I was curious, the last time they were 10 games over .500 was 2012-2013 when they went 29-7. They did it the year before going 27-9 also. Crean for Life.
May 14, 201511 yr Just cause I was curious, the last time they were 10 games over .500 was 2012-2013 when they went 29-7. They did it the year before going 27-9 also. Was that the year they got sweet 16 rings?
May 14, 201511 yr Was that the year they got sweet 16 rings? I know your just making fun, but yes that would have been the 27-9 year.
May 14, 201511 yr Davis and Parrea have been dismissed from the team. Probably better for these two then playing for Crean.
May 14, 201511 yr Probably better for these two then playing for Crean. And why exactly do you have so much resentment for him?
May 14, 201511 yr Davis and Parrea have been dismissed from the team. Really hate this for Hanner, but as stated above, it may be the best thing for him.
May 15, 201511 yr Drug and alcohol abuse has become the not so secret identity of the IU program. I know our resident IU hack Bench will brush it off as it happens everywhere, but it has gone far beyond college kids doing what college kids do. Hopefully this puts an end to what started about 3 years ago. We'll see...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.