Mike Huckabee announces his Presidential campaign

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooooo, back to the candidate. How long before the wrangling goes on and he decides to pull out of this charade and back another candidate? I'd argue that with the points Clyde posted that this may in fact have some traction with regard to his tossing his hat in the ring. Just whose corner will he be in when it's all over for him?

And for the record, I think this Bush is the best of them, but name recognition may be his undoing instead of helping him.

And for the record, I think this Bush is the best of them, but name recognition may be his undoing instead of helping him.

If the race ends up Bush vs. Clinton, this will simply validate that big money from super PACs buys elections. And we can thank a 5-4 Supreme Court decision for moving us in this direction.

If the race ends up Bush vs. Clinton, this will simply validate that big money from super PACs buys elections. And we can thank a 5-4 Supreme Court decision for moving us in this direction.

If it ends up Bush vs. Clinton, this country is in far worse shape than any of us imagined.

^Never again infers that we've ever had an honest politician. We haven't.

Yeah, but at what point did it get so out of control.

I would like to have someone with good old fashioned morals.