Mike Huckabee announces his Presidential campaign

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lean more conservative these days and Paul doesn't appeal to me at all.

I cannot see Paul winning. His stock will fall the closer it gets to election time.

Waste of time = 0 % . America doesn't have enough sense to elect an honest guy like Mike from outside the beltway. But our nation seems willing to elect a career politician with 8 gadzillion issues with the truth in HRC .

Hard to understand, but unfortunately true.

Correct. It's an opinion that is backed up by a lot more research and data than the opposing opinion.

You should know that research can be manipulated by the researcher and studies can be manipulated for a particular outcome.

They went in gay then. Some dudes go to prison and get molested and raped continually. They come out damaged. Not gay.

So a guy goes in straight and after several nights of love making decides he likes the gay lifestyle, and comes out gay then that disproves what you say.

Of course. It's just another conspiracy theory aimed at slamming Christianity, right?

No, just stating facts that any research studied can be manipulated for whatever result that is desired.

IMO the Republican Party manipulated the data and studies done on global warming to fit their agenda.