Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brandon Ingram

Featured Replies

I'm seeing that he is supposed to announce today. 6:10pm is what I saw on twitter. I think it will be on ESPNU. Apparently it is between Duke, UK, NC State, Kansas and North Carolina. No one seems to know where he is headed. I believe he is #3 in his class. Should be interesting.

All signs point to Duke here. That's 2 OADs in this class for K if indeed he does the expected. He and Thornton should be dynamic, and for the time being this will give Duke the #1 class, pending what Cal closes with.

If he doesn't land in Chapel Hill, which he probably won't (Stackhouse needs to talk sense into him), I'd rather see him land at UCLA.

Is he an Adidas guy? I thought I read that somewhere.

 

I think you are thinking of Jaylen Brown.

K figuring it out. Mesh a couple OADs each year with a solid core of upper classmen and you go. I like the model.

UNC academic scandal cost them this kid.

UNC academic scandal cost them this kid.

 

Sad but true, although they have not been charged with any wrong doing.

Sad but true, although they have not been charged with any wrong doing.

 

Probably won't be charged.

K figuring it out. Mesh a couple OADs each year with a solid core of upper classmen and you go. I like the model.

Spot on Faux.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.