Highlands vs Bellevue Predictions

This game is slated for Wednesday at 5 at Bellevue. A District seeding game, this is huge for both teams. Highlands is 7-3 on the year but has yet to play any District games. Bellevue is 4-5 on the year with a 2-0 District record with wins against Newport and NCC. Will be very interesting to see how this one plays out.

Any early insight on starting pitchers?

Just heard Seiter has not pitched an innning yet this season and had some elbow issues. He has been relegated to 2B. Who is the Tiger's next best pitcher? Grainger?

Birds should take this one. Their pitching staff will be too strong.

This game is slated for Wednesday at 5 at Bellevue. A District seeding game, this is huge for both teams. Highlands is 7-3 on the year but has yet to play any District games. Bellevue is 4-5 on the year with a 2-0 District record with wins against Newport and NCC. Will be very interesting to see how this one plays out.

Any early insight on starting pitchers?

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it both of Bellevue's wins were in the All A and were not district seeding games. So Bellevue is 0-0 in district play as well.

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it both of Bellevue's wins were in the All A and were not district seeding games. So Bellevue is 0-0 in district play as well.

Wins are wins regardless. They definitely have confidence that they can now beat the Breds year in year out.

Oh ok, I got that off KHSAA's site. Like Q said, still wins.

Oh ok, I got that off KHSAA's site. Like Q said, still wins.

Yes I agree. The KHSAA counts any game you play against a district opponent in that record even if it is not an official district seeding game.

Bellevue has gotten really good pitching from Tate Grainger, Nick Ackerson, Brett Seiter and Brady Hayes in several games this year.

After seeing this group of highlands kids play the past couple of years against this Bellevue team I really didn't see anyone from highlands with over the top power to put the ball out even with "short fences" don't count out this Bellevue team Coach Sanders has his team dialed into his system and I would not at all be surprised if they pulled out a win against the Bluebirds.

After seeing this group of highlands kids play the past couple of years against this Bellevue team I really didn't see anyone from highlands with over the top power to put the ball out even with "short fences" don't count out this Bellevue team Coach Sanders has his team dialed into his system and I would not at all be surprised if they pulled out a win against the Bluebirds.

You need to get out more. I think Ramey, Mills, Martin and Whitford can put them out at about anytime.