Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Questions you would like answered

Featured Replies

"Why do worms seem to mysteriously pop out of asphalt parking lots after a rain strom"?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are flooded out of the ground.

That didn't take long...wtb sweet16!

Who invented the pillow?

"Why do worms seem to mysteriously pop out of asphalt parking lots after a rain strom"?

 

They are flooded out of the ground.
Why do they do it when there is no rain?

Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?

 

Who put the ram in the rama lama ding dong?

Why do they do it when there is no rain?

 

Mushrooms...and not the sort sold at your local grocery!

Why am I such a procrastinator?

Why am I such a procrastinator?

 

I'll answer that later. :thumb:

I've wondered these for a long time.

 

Who discovered that smoking marijuana gets you high?

 

Who discovered the buzz the tobacco gives you? (I picture the conversation like this: "You know that plant that makes us throw up? Well if you put it in your lip it makes you dizzy!) :D

I've wondered these for a long time.

 

Who discovered that smoking marijuana gets you high?

 

Who discovered the buzz the tobacco gives you? (I picture the conversation like this: "You know that plant that makes us throw up? Well if you put it in your lip it makes you dizzy!) :D

 

I would assume, the American Indians.

I would assume, the American Indians.

 

I just always wonder who knew that smoking this plant would get one high. Like did they try every plant before this?

I just always wonder who knew that smoking this plant would get one high. Like did they try every plant before this?

 

I wonder if they noticed "a buzz" after a fire one night and realized it was from a certain plant they were growing. Something like that, but who knows.

I'd be interested to know where the rest of us came from if Adam & Eve only had three sons.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.