Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke / Wisconsin Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

If you call the flop on one end you have to call that on Winslow in the other end that's the problem I think with the refs in the tourney no consistency.

  • Replies 244
  • Views 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duke has played much better tonight with Okafor on the bench.
Curious if K stays with it down the stretch.
If Duke wins this game, then Amile Jefferson's defense is going to be a big reason why. Dude has been all over the place on the defensive end.

 

You jinxed it!

Allen is on fire. He's gonna be one of the Duke players people hate I years to come like Reddick and Hurley lol. The kid has ice in his veins

I think Duke has the playmakers down the stretch to get the win.

I think so too. I never felt they were going to lose. They just have too many weapons and WI is pressing now.

Allen is on fire. He's gonna be one of the Duke players people hate I years to come like Reddick and Hurley lol. The kid has ice in his veins

 

Agreed. See post #118 . :thumb:

24 with gray hairs after this. High blood pressure too...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.