Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 63 Utah 57

Featured Replies

From reading Chad Ford and other draft pundits, it seems like NBA people are having a tough time determining who the top wing is in the class. I have no clue how it isn't Winslow at this point. Also, every time I watch Duke Matt Jones doesn't seem to do much of anything. What exactly does he do well on the floor?

 

3 ball and solid defense.

I think it was in Indy' date=' or somewhere close. I remember they played Butler and it was extremely close to them. That gym was awful though.[/quote']They played in Houston en route to Indy.

 

Playing in a dome is one thing, but these new style football stadiums make for such an odd setup. There were spans of both games last night that were unbearable to watch; maybe it had nothing to do with the setup, but having been in person at the most horrendously played Final Four in 2011 in Houston, it never seems quite right. I think it is a feather in the cap for either Gonzaga or Duke as they will be in a similar arrangement next week.

They played in Houston en route to Indy.

 

Playing in a dome is one thing, but these new style football stadiums make for such an odd setup. There were spans of both games last night that were unbearable to watch; maybe it had nothing to do with the setup, but having been in person at the most horrendously played Final Four in 2011 in Houston, it never seems quite right. I think it is a feather in the cap for either Gonzaga or Duke as they will be in a similar arrangement next week.

 

From my understanding the backdrop curtains were black and that was throwing off the shooters depth perception. I really think that the stadium should just be erased from the circuit.

They played in Houston en route to Indy.

 

Playing in a dome is one thing, but these new style football stadiums make for such an odd setup. There were spans of both games last night that were unbearable to watch; maybe it had nothing to do with the setup, but having been in person at the most horrendously played Final Four in 2011 in Houston, it never seems quite right. I think it is a feather in the cap for either Gonzaga or Duke as they will be in a similar arrangement next week.

 

Isn't the Final Four there again in 2016?

Coach K. and Duke might be as classy as they are talented.

 

Glad they were able to overcome a solid Utah team.

 

There is certainly a lot you can learn if you pay attention to them.

Isn't the Final Four there again in 2016?

It is. Each year a Regional Final site is the host of the next season's Final Four. Only difference will be they remove the curtain for next year's Final Four.

From my understanding the backdrop curtains were black and that was throwing off the shooters depth perception. I really think that the stadium should just be erased from the circuit.

 

I concur. Keep it in a basketball arena. When was the last time the Final Four was in a normal arena?

1996 at the Meadowlands was the last time it was in a basketball specific arena. All since have been domes.

1996 at the Meadowlands was the last time it was in a basketball specific arena. All since have been domes.

 

That is what I figured. I get it is all about selling tickets and breaking attendance records, but there are a lot of empty seats at these, depending upon the teams. The last one in Houston I am guessing was at 75% for the Finals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.