Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach's poll

Featured Replies

Beechwood No. 1

 

I found it interesting that all of the schools listed have at least 12 games except Highlands which has only played 8. Seems like every year they play fewer games than other NKY high schools.

The KHSAA website has the Birds at 3-6 but that isn't counting 2 wins and 1 loss in the Doc Morris. They're 5-7.

The KHSAA website has the Birds at 3-6 but that isn't counting 2 wins and 1 loss in the Doc Morris. They're 5-7.

Yeah it looks like they didn't count anything that happened this weekend. I'm sure it will change.

I thought this was a statewide coaches poll. Didn't realize it was NKY only.

I thought this was a statewide coaches poll. Didn't realize it was NKY only.

Yeah I dont think BW would ever be ranked #1 in state....I wish..:D

Beechwood also just got runruled by Highlands so that is why Highlands will move up and Beechwood maybe down.

Beechwood also just got runruled by Highlands so that is why Highlands will move up and Beechwood maybe down.

Well maybe, but the two clossest to BW lost too, I can see highlands moving up, and everything else staying the same.....maybe CCH and BW swapping places.

Well maybe, but the two clossest to BW lost too, I can see highlands moving up, and everything else staying the same.....maybe CCH and BW swapping places.

 

Maybe they consider strength of competition?

can someone direct me to the latest poll

Maybe they consider strength of competition?

 

 

 

 

Meaning?

can someone direct me to the latest poll

That one says it was updated today, but they are missing a lot of games. :confused:

Highlands wasn't even listed as a team getting votes in the pre-season poll. And you can't blame the voters either. What happened over the past 3-4 years shouldn't be wished on anybody's worst enemy(team). Thank goodness that the powers that be saw this and hired all new people to rebuild the program. And it's working. It's obvious being felt through out NKY. Keep it going Birds!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.