March 21, 201511 yr Dyshawn Pierre scores 20 to lead Dayton in this one. I have Dayton in the next round, over Oklahoma who only beat Albany by nine.
March 21, 201511 yr Just unreal. Still can't believe the way the lid came off the basket in the second half and Dayton was able to knock down threes. Similarly, as bad as Dyshawn Pierre was in the play-in game, he was equally brilliant last night. He practically put on a clinic for how to get around a center as an undersized forward in college basketball. A number of great moves in the post. And I can't possible praise Kendall Pollard's defense around the rim enough. Just fantastic. That block he had on Kris Dunn late in the first half... :eek: And speaking of Dunn... Kyle Davis was ALL OVER him all night. He showed why he always gets the assignment of the opponent's top player. Even after last year... I still can't believe this. Archie, you're going to make a great deal of money in the next couple months... remember us fondly.
March 21, 201511 yr They're starting to pick out couches. Kiefaber Street on campus after the final horn last night: ... It doesn't take much, really. Never has. That could easily have been a picture from Tuesday's St. Patrick's Day celebrations. :lol2:
March 21, 201511 yr Kiefaber Street on campus after the final horn last night: ... It doesn't take much, really. Never has. That could easily have been a picture from Tuesday's St. Patrick's Day celebrations. :lol2: Watched a guy roll off of a roof at the St Patty's Day party in 1986.
March 21, 201511 yr Watched a guy roll off of a roof at the St Patty's Day party in 1986. I was a student there during the miserable Years of Reform that followed in the wake of the Homecoming incidents of 2000. The administration scheduled spring break every year so that the students would be off campus on March 17. My senior year was the only one we were in school for St. Pat's and I was at a conference in New York. Fun... but personally very sad.
March 21, 201511 yr I'm amazed nobody's howling on here about higher-seeded Providence having to play on the road.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.