March 26, 201511 yr Author So, I'm not able to engage in any sort of hyperbole where "none" means "for all intents and purposes, none, but really a handful just to keep things honest?" Do we really have to parse every single word like we're in court? No its cool...it is funny that you call me out for doing this. Kind of a pot and kettle thing. But we're good, I probably shouldn't have commented on your post. It is hard sometimes to tell if your post are hyperbola, because you are way out there on some subjects :lol2:
March 26, 201511 yr Report says this is now being investigated as a lynching. Authorities No Longer Believe Otis Byrd?s Death Was A Suicide | Global Grind If it was a lynching, why would they use a bed sheet? Though it's been done before for suicides I can't recall too many cases of lynching with a soft fabric.
March 26, 201511 yr I would assume it's the same area as where he murdered the woman in 1980? If so I would think the woman's family and friends would be looked at, although 35 years is a long time to seek revenge.
March 26, 201511 yr I would assume it's the same area as where he murdered the woman in 1980? If so I would think the woman's family and friends would be looked at, although 35 years is a long time to seek revenge. Its never too late for revenge. But anyway I doubt her daughter did it. Lucille Trim’s daughter is Martha Rainville, a retired Air Force major general and 2006 Republican Congressional candidate in Vermont. Rainville is married to Paul McHale, the former Democratic congressman from Pennsylvania. The Clarion Ledger reports that in 1981, Byrd was found guilty of murdering Lucille Trim in Claiborne County. Former Claiborne Sheriff Joyce McCay told the media about the crime: “She had a little country store. He robbed her and he killed her.” It emerged during Byrd’s trial that he stole $101 from Trim. The Vicksburg Post reports that he stole the money in order to pay a $10 restitution from a previous crime. Otis Byrd Hanging: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
May 29, 201511 yr DOJ officially closed the case today saying there is no evidence that this was a homicide.
May 31, 201511 yr Author DOJ officially closed the case today saying there is no evidence that this was a homicide. Maybe he was like Brooks in Shawshank...couldn't handle it on the outside.
May 31, 201511 yr Can a black man not kill himself by hanging without having the DOJ investigate it as a hate crime.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.