March 19, 201511 yr If you're going to have play-in games and you need a place that will always support it then UD is your spot. Not many other places would. So then that leaves you with what to do with UD if they're a candidate. If they're truly one of the last 4 then that's just bad luck for who they draw. Put me in the camp that says I could think of other teams that should have been in the play-in game before UD. Agree with all of this.
March 19, 201511 yr It ain't you; but you asked the same question that about a million people have asked in the last 96 hours. Nobody argues it isn't an advantage but the NCAA decided they didn't care and weren't going to maneuver the brackets to stop it from happening. I believe that's in order to sell tickets but whatever. The guys on TV lost their minds over it last night. Couldn't believe Gottlieb whinging about it with 20 seconds left in a one-point game. Now I'm stuck with Dayton being in the middle of a national debate that no one wanted except (apparently) the NCAA and all the media outlets. Watched the postgame last night; about 30 seconds of talking about the game and 10 minutes of arguing whether it's fair. I'd think somehow that @RandyParker; is behind it all. Quite the scheme from the young lad.
March 19, 201511 yr Couldn't believe Gottlieb whinging about it with 20 seconds left in a one-point game. British spelling. Nice!
March 19, 201511 yr I'd think somehow that @RandyParker; is behind it all. Quite the scheme from the young lad. It's certainly possible. His levelheadedness shown through in his agreement with Clyde's excellent points... but @RandyParker; is capable of all manner of calamities.
March 19, 201511 yr British spelling. Nice! There's just no real equivalent for that word. I love using it.
March 20, 201511 yr After seeing some of the wide swaths of empty seats at many of the first-round sites today, Dayton should feel pretty good about itself as a future NCAA location.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.