March 14, 201511 yr The Irish played strong I wish KAT could be allowed to play on the block the Okafor gets to play down low.
March 14, 201511 yr The Irish played strong I wish KAT could be allowed to play on the block the Okafor gets to play down low. Never gonna happen. At the college level.
March 14, 201511 yr Didn't realize until watching the highlights that Duke never scored the last 3:12 of the game after Jones 3.
March 14, 201511 yr Best way to stop Okafor's production is to just send him to the free throw line as much as possible. 2-8 from the charity stripe tonight.
March 14, 201511 yr The Irish played strong I wish KAT could be allowed to play on the block the Okafor gets to play down low. I agree. Okafor sure is allowed to knock a lot of defenders backwards, or to the floor, and nothing called but a 2 point basket.
March 14, 201511 yr Best way to stop Okafor's production is to just send him to the free throw line as much as possible. 2-8 from the charity stripe tonight. No doubt. That would be Dukes major problem with UK. The cats can send big bodies at him all day long and make him earn his living at the free throw line if need be. He would be a poor man if he had to earn his living from the stripe, its about 3 feet outside of his range.
March 15, 201511 yr I'm not 100% sure that this is accurate but I saw something online today that said that Quinn Cook's class is the first class at Duke not to win at least 1 ACC tournament championship since Wojo's class in 1998. Thats pretty impressive.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.