What schools in Kentucky have the best bands?

The reason that I ask this question is because high school bands come to Honolulu in April to march down Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki. Last nite there was a band from Pensacola, Florida. Bands from Michigan, Iowa and midwestern states have come. Most come from California. It is a great vacation for the band and the families. Some of these bands have 150 members. Are there any high school bands in Kentucky that have done the major parades? I do not think that my alma mater, Trinity, has a band so at least we need not discuss putting Trinity in a different class.

The reason that I ask this question is because high school bands come to Honolulu in April to march down Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki. Last nite there was a band from Pensacola, Florida. Bands from Michigan, Iowa and midwestern states have come. Most come from California. It is a great vacation for the band and the families. Some of these bands have 150 members. Are there any high school bands in Kentucky that have done the major parades? I do not think that my alma mater, Trinity, has a band so at least we need not discuss putting Trinity in a different class.

No way man, I think we have an AWESOME band!!! :D