Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Florida Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

25 Florida

26 Kentucky

 

2:33 left in the 1st half.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 Florida

26 Kentucky

 

2:33 left in the 1st half.

 

 

Quick first half so far.

You were saying? Defense is not up on the shooters. In a one and done tourney, this is the kind of starts that eliminate teams.

 

The 3 point shots? That is where you can attack Cal's defense. You have to be able to hit the 3's and Florida is getting the 3's to fall.

The 3 point shots? That is where you can attack Cal's defense. You have to be able to hit the 3's and Florida is getting the 3's to fall.

 

I agree with you. I have no problem with the effort they started the game with. To many people confuse effort and just not playing well. I thought they were going hard too, shots just were not falling early and Florida was hitting shots. These things happens sometimes.

  • Author

25 Florida

30 Kentucky

 

Halftime.

How many goal tends do we have this year?

25 Florida

30 Kentucky

 

Halftime.

 

Was that last Florida possession a goal tending? If yes, shouldn't Florida have 27?

  • Author
Was that last Florida possession a goal tending? If yes, shouldn't Florida have 27?

 

You may be right. I was just copying the score on CBS.

I agree with you. I have no problem with the effort they started the game with. To many people confuse effort and just not playing well. I thought they were going hard too, shots just were not falling early and Florida was hitting shots. These things happens sometimes.

 

Florida is shooting 42%.

 

The threes I'm speaking of were when defenders lost their man. They have only attempted six. If the defense is that susceptible by that measure why aren't there more taken?

 

The offensive glass was not being attacked early. It was late, hence the lead. The glass is about effort.

You may be right. I was just copying the score on CBS.

 

I think CBS missed adding that last 2 pointer (goal tend on UK). 30-27 should be the correct halftime score.

3 of the starters only played 22 seconds in the 1st half. What did you expect? :sssh::no::no:

I think CBS missed adding that last 2 pointer (goal tend on UK). 30-27 should be the correct halftime score.

 

CBS didn't miss it, you did.

CBS didn't miss it, you did.

 

So you think the score should be 30-25? It is a shame no betting comments are allowed on BGP. I say I am right and the score is 30-27.

So you think the score should be 30-25? It is a shame no betting comments are allowed on BGP. I say I am right and the score is 30-27.

 

No I'm saying CBS had the score 30-27 before they went to commercial break at halftime. You obviously missed that.

No I'm saying CBS had the score 30-27 before they went to commercial break at halftime. You obviously missed that.

 

Ahhh ... gotcha. You are right if they changed it. When the horn sounded at the end of the half and they put up the score they still had it at 30-25.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.