Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iowa 77 Indiana 63

Featured Replies

Fans yelling "We want Brad Stevens."

 

IF IU beats MichSt I think they're safe but...

  • Author

I think a loss to Mich. State this weekend and an early exit from the Big 10 tournament and they may not get in.

I think Sparty gets them this weekend.

....

 

They are most assuredly not a lock. They are the 6th Big 10 team....can't feel great. Their home game with Michigan State is nearly a must win. I believe a loss there and their RPI will approach 60. :eek:

Fans yelling "We want Brad Stevens."

 

IF IU beats MichSt I think they're safe but...

 

 

Did they really?

I'm interested to see what happens. They have zero seniors, are at 17 players on the roster, and have 2 kids signed with another 4-5 having offers.

....

 

His buyout drops from $12 million to $7.5 million on July 1st. That would be awfully late in the game to make a coaching change. While he is a passive aggressive jerk, and among the most despicable humans in that profession, I'm not sure this can be the offseason they make a change.

....

 

His buyout drops from $12 million to $7.5 million on July 1st. That would be awfully late in the game to make a coaching change. While he is a passive aggressive jerk, and among the most despicable humans in that profession, I'm not sure this can be the offseason they make a change.

 

Do tell please.

Do tell please.

 

Just a bad guy. Arrogant. Entitled. Snarky. Not liked by his peers...and really, in that profession, that is the litmus test. Cal is kicking everyone's back-side, but in spite of that, is generally very well liked and respected by others in the profession.

Just a bad guy. Arrogant. Entitled. Snarky. Not liked by his peers...and really, in that profession, that is the litmus test. Cal is kicking everyone's back-side, but in spite of that, is generally very well liked and respected by others in the profession.

 

He married into the Harbaugh family. You've gotta be a horse's rear to fit in with that group.

Cal is kicking everyone's back-side, but in spite of that, is generally very well liked and respected by others in the profession.

You sure about that? B/c im 99.9997% sure that the rest of the coaching profession knows he's 100% full of it and admires his ability to "play the game" but that's about it. LOL.

 

I love Cal, and would take him in a heart beat, but as far as likeability of other coaches, nah, no chance.

 

Now, Bruce Pearl, they all hate Pearl!

And lets be honest, almost all of them are arrogant. As are most leaders of large companies/institutions. Comes with the territory.

 

Cal is the most arrogant person I've ever heard speak. It's what I like most about him.

Whether it's good or bad, I haven't decided, but I also think he stays no matter what. For the record.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.